22 giugno 2008

Tracy

Dear Mr. Caputo...
I just wanted to write you a short note to tell you how much I appreciated receiving an autographed copy of your book, "Disperatamente (e in ritardo cane)"
It is such a thrill to immerse completely immerse myself into each and every situation that Max is living... A big thanks also goes out to my dearest and best friend in Rome, Maurizio, who first introduced me to your music, which I now adore!!!
I've got to confess, that I'm one of your biggest fans...
I regret not being able to write this message to you in Italian, but my ability with your language is so limited, that it would probably make you laugh with the way I express myself in your native tongue...
Wishing you all the best of luck, and I'm positive that your book will be a huge success...
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
SM@@@CK
Tracy
Gloucester, Massachusetts